This weekend I was attending the YE Club Masterminds seminar; I wanted something casual, but still dressy - And WARM! Lately I have been really loving colorful jeans, I think its definitely a wardrobe must-have, I have been going a bit crazy & ordering quite a few pairs in bright colors recently! These jeans are such a fantastic, flattering cut & they are SO comfy! There's nothing I hate more than wearing an uncomfortable pair of jeans especially if you're going to be wearing them all day.
- Ivory jacket (You will probably see in a few previous "Look of the Day" posts I have this same jacket in a million different colors - Huge must have in my wardrobe!) $44.99
- White undertop - Cute little pullover I bought from BrasNThings about a year ago! You can find these slinky singlets almost anywhere for $15.00!
- Turquoise skinny jeans $42.99
- Watch (obsessed with this over-sized Michael Kors); Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch $250.00 - I'm not a huge jewelry person, however I do love big statement pieces, I'll be doing a few more posts about some new items I have ordered soon!
- Heels - This is a pair of faux suede NUDE platforms I purchased quite a few years ago (For $200! I wish I had known of HMS before!) you can buy a pair just like this at many shoe stores or on HMS for $37.99
I've had a lot of questions about what sizing I take in these HMS jackets - I am a size small, however to make sure you get the right size for YOU, look below the picture & you will see "SIZE CHART" this helps find your perfect size with proper measurements. I love how helpful the website is!
I love sharing my "Look of the Day" posts with you all, thanks for reading!
LOVE ELLIE x
"YOU THINK YOU KNOW FASHION, WELL FASHION'S A STRANGER, YOU THINK FASHION'S YOUR FRIEND, MY FRIEND FASHION IS DANGER" - FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS